Sunday, December 6, 2009

How do I get into myspace from school??? I need a website!!!?

if I have a cent for every time I have read this questions i will kick Donal Trump's butt! :)



How do I get into myspace from school??? I need a website!!!?

why???? go to school and learn....myspace is so lame. ADDICT



How do I get into myspace from school??? I need a website!!!?

myspace.com



But I'll bet, with the trouble you're having getting to myspace your school has a block.



How do I get into myspace from school??? I need a website!!!?

if your still in school then you don't even need a myspac.e



How do I get into myspace from school??? I need a website!!!?

try to go to the schools site and try to crossrefence it ...



good luck!



How do I get into myspace from school??? I need a website!!!?

First off all schools have blocks to those sites, secondly 'forcing' your way around that block can get you suspended or expelled from school, thirdly you are there to learn not goof off, get an education before you end up stuck in a ditch with no life.



How do I get into myspace from school??? I need a website!!!?

it's blocked and it should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server